If you are reading this writing, you must accidentally delete some important photos and then you want to get these deleted photos back. Is it possible to get back deleted photos? If yes, how to get back deleted photos? Maybe, you think it is a very difficult thing to recover deleted photos from your computer and it needs a computer expert to help you to get deleted photos back. In fact, it is easier than your thinking and you can get deleted photos back by yourself. Now, please keep your patience and read throughly the tutorial, after reading this tutorial you will become a expert of recovering deleted photos. Ok, please follow ways listed below to get your deleted photos back.
1. Get Back Deleted Photos From The Recycle Bin.
In fact, when you deleted some files by the Windows Explorer, these deleted files were not be erased at once from your hard disk and these deleted files would be placed in the Recycle Bin. So, these files were very safe until the Recycle Bin were fulled.
As above described, after deleting some important photos, you should look for the Recycle Bin. If these deleted photos are in the Recycle Bin, you can follow instructions listed below to get back deleted photos:
1) Find your deleted photo files, which you intend to recover, in the Recycle Bin.
2) Select these deleted photo files and right click them to pop up system menu.
3) Click 'Restore' menu item to get back deleted photos in its original place.
2. Get Back Deleted Photos Which Are Not In The Recycle Bin.
In many cases, deleted photo files would bypass the Recycle Bin, such as: Deleted photos from usb mobile disk; Deleted photos from SD, MMC memory card or memory stick; Deleted photos by third-party software, and so on. In these cases, deleted photos are not in the Recycle Bin, but you still have a chance to get back these deleted photos. Following is instructions to recover deleted photos which are not in the Recycle Bin:
1. First, you need to download an excellent file recovery software
, it can helps you to recover your deleted photos which are not existed in the Recycle Bin, because Windows does not provide this function natively. You can free download demo version of file recovery software from HERE
, and install it into your computer.
2. Select a disk partition on which your deleted photos exist.
3. Scan deleted files in the disk partition.
4. Look for deleted photo files which you want to recover and then recover these deleted photos.
Ok, as above ways, you can easily get back deleted photos. Clicking the following button you can free download the File Recovery Software