Exactly four years after its launch, Windows 7 has now become the most popular operating system in the world.
Data provided by StatCounter indicates that Windows 7 had an average market share of 40.5 percent in October of 2011, up from 39.0 percent in September. Windows XP fell from 40.6 percent to 38.5 percent in the same time frame. Windows 7 is very beautiful and sofisticated. However, this topic doesn't discuss the Windows 7 operating system, this is a topic about Windows 7 scheduled shutdown.
Why do you want to shut down Windows 7 scheduled? When you are reading this chapter, you must have your reason, maybe, you want to limit computer time of your kids, or you want to limit computer time of your employees. Following, we will discover how to shut down Windows 7 scheduled. There are two ways to shut down Windows 7 scheduled.
1. Using Windows Task Scheduler to shut down Windows, following is the step-by-step guide on how to set up auto-shutdown in Windows 7.
1) Go to start menu and open Control Panel.
2) Click on Administrative Tools.
3) You will see many options. Click on Task Scheduler.
4) Click on Create Basic Task in the right-hand pane.
5) Write a suitable task name and description.
6) Click next. Task Trigger screen will open.
7) Choose the number of times you want this task to take place.
8) Choose Start a Program and then, click next.
9) Type C:\Windows\System32\Shutdown.exe in the Program/script and type /s in Add arguments and click next.
10) Review your information and click Finish. You're almost done!
11) After clicking Finish, the Task Scheduler window should open again. Now we'll just check our task. Keep scrolling down, till you find the Auto Shutdown Task. You're done! Your computer should Shutdown at the mentioned time and day.
2. Using an auto shutdown software to shut down Windows 7 scheduled.
As above mentioned, there are eleven steps to set Windows Task Scheduler, these steps are complicated. And, Windows Task Scheduler is not perfect. First, you can not set different shutdown task for every day in a week by the Windows Task scheduler. Seconde, anyone who know Windows Task Scheduler can easily stop your shutdown task. So you can use an auto shutdown software to shut down Windows 7 scheduled.
2. Install the software into your computer, this process is very easy, what you need to do is following instructions of installation program to click 'Next' button.
3. When you first use the software, you need set a password for it.
Ok, you can download the auto shutdown software from Here
, or click the following button to download it to auto shut down for Windows 7.