Nowadays, computer is an important part of our daily lives. All kids are interested in the computer, they use computer to play computer game or they use computer to have a online chat. In fact, it is good for them that kids touch the computer in appropriate time. Recent research suggests computer use among preschool children may actually improve their readiness for school and academic achievement. But with many school-age kids and even preschool children spending hours in front of a computer every day, it's worth considering what effects computers might have on our children's eyes and their vision. It is bad for kid's eyes and health that they spend too much time in front of a computer. So, as parents we should limit kid's computer time. It is needed sometimes that we limit computer time of other family members. But, how to limit computer time of users who is using your computer?
Today, there a lot of timer shutdown software in the market, some of them are free software and some of them need you pay few money for using them. You can use these timer shutdown software
to limit user's computer time, but these timer shutdown software are not flawless. These timer shutdown software are visible, they may show a Window on your desktop of Windows, or they may add a task icon in the task bar of Windows, the computer user can easily stop these timer shutdown software. So, if you want to limit user's computer time, you need an invisible timer shutdown software.
1. It is an invisible timer shutdown software, it can run secretly in the background and execute your plan of power off, restart or log off, and so on. After you have set a shutdown plan for it, you can hide the software by click 'Close' button and then you can press 'ctrl + alt + shift + d' simultaneously to wake up the operation window of the software.
2. It use a manager password to keep your shutdown plan not being stopped by others. When you firstly install the software into your computer, it need that you set a manager password for it, and then when any user of your computer want to config the timer shutdown software, it need the user to input the manager password. So, if a user who does not know your manager password, he or she will can not adjust shutdown plan on your computer, and he or she can not stop the shutdown task too.
3. Plan mode shutdown is a wonderful feature of the Awshow Auto Shutdown Software. In this mode, you can separate one day into five parts, and you can set shutdown task for every part, your computer will automatically shut down in these time periods. And you can set different shutdown tasks for every day in one week.
4. All shutdown task is executed by 'or' way, so if you set multiple shutdown task for your computer and if you computer is running in one of these time period, it will automatically shutdown.
5. Windows task manager can not end the process of the software, so it can keep your shutdown task being executed safely, you don't worry about that your shutdown task will be stopped by other users.