If you are looking for an excellent utility to let your Windows 7 computer shut down automatically? Today, there are a lot of shutdown timer for Windows 7
in the market, you can download them from internet. Some of them are plain and others of them are excellent, if you want to try every one of these shutdown timers, it will cost your a lot of time. So, you can read this article to save your time, after our overall testing, we have picked the best Windows 7 Shutdown Timer for you. Below, we list some wonderful features of the best Windows 7 shutdown timer for you.
As we all know, Microsoft Windows 7 has build-in utility for basic automatic shutdown, you can use scheduled tasks and shutdown.exe, which is a native uitlity of Windows, to specify when you want to your computer to shut down automatically. The scheduled task of Windows 7 is not easy to use, and it is not very diverse too. For example, you can not set multiple conditions to let your computer to shut down automatically, and the scheduled task can be stop by the computer user, it is not safe, that's why you need a professional Windows 7 shutdown timer.
1. It use a manager password to keep your shutdown plan not being stopped by others. When you firstly install the software into your computer, it is need that you set a manager password, and then when any user of your computer want to config the shutdown timer, it is need that the user input the right password. So, if a user who does not know your manager password, he or she will can not adjust shutdown plan on your computer, and he or she can not stop the shutdown task too.
2. It is an invisible Windows 7 shutdown timer, it can run secretly in the background and execute your plan of power off, restart or log off, and so on. After you have set a shutdown plan for it, you can hide the software by click 'Close' button and then you can press 'ctrl + alt + shift + d' simultaneously to wake up the operation window of the software.
3. Plan mode shutdown is a wonderful feature of the best Windows 7 shutdown timer. In this mode, you can separate one day into five parts, and you can set shutdown task for every part, your computer will automatically shut down in these time periods. And you can set different shutdown tasks for every day in one week.
4. All shutdown task is executed by 'or' way, so if you set multiple shutdown tasks for your computer and if you computer is running in one of these time period, it will automatically shut down.
5. Windows task manager can not end the process of the software, so it can keep your shutdown task being executed safely, you don't worry about that your shutdown task will be stopped by other users.
Ok, at the end of the article, you can download the best Windows 7 shutdown timer from here
, or click following button to download the best Windows 7 shutdown timer.