Recently, I carelessly deleted an excel file which is very important for me, so I have to get it back. I am not a computer expert, so that it is a hard task for me. After reading a lot of resource on Internet, I get my deleted excel file back. Here, I write this experience to help others who need to recover a deleted excel file. Of course, you can recover other files by these ways, such as text files, word document files, bitmap files, pdf files and so on...
Ok, if you have lost an important excel file and want to recover the deleted excel file too, please follow steps listed below to recover your deleted excel file.
Step 1. Recover A Deleted Excel File From The Recycle Bin.
The Recycle Bin is an wonderful feature of Windows operation system, it provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your computer, Windows places it in the Recycle Bin and the Recycle Bin icon changes from empty to full. Items in the Recycle Bin remain there until you decide to permanently delete them from your computer. These items still take up hard disk space and can be undeleted or restored back to their original location. When it fills up, Windows automatically cleans out enough space in the Recycle Bin to accommodate the most recently deleted files and folders. If you're running low on hard disk space, always remember to empty the Recycle Bin. You can also restrict the size of the Recycle Bin to limit the amount of hard disk space it takes up.
Ok, after you know that you can recover your deleted excel file from the Recycle Bin, I will list instructions to recover a deleted excel file for you:
1) Open the Recycle Bin by double-clicking on the Recycle Bin icon on your desktop.
2) Look for the excel file which you want to recover in the list of deleted files, and then click it to highlight the file.
3) Go to the File menu and choose the Restore option or right click over the filename and select Restore from the context-sensitive menu.
4) The lost excel file is now back on your computer in its original place.
If your deleted excel file is not in the Recycle Bin, please don't give up, there still have got a chance to recover the deleted excel file.
Step 2. Recover A Deleted Excel File After Emptied The Recycle Bin.
In this case, you need an excellent file recovery software,
it can helps you to recover your deleted excel file after you emptied the file from the Recycle Bin. Please follow instructions listed below to recover the deleted excel file.
1. Free Download
and install the demo version of file recovery software.
2. Select a disk partition on which your deleted excel file exists.
3. Scan deleted files in the disk partition.
4. Look for deleted files which you want to recover and then recover these deleted files.
Ok, as above ways, you can easily recover a deleted excel file. Clicking the following button you can free download the File Recovery Software